By booking the services of Apothecary 11, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. You further certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
Tarot Consultations (In Person, E-mail, Online)
- All readings must be paid in full before scheduling or when ordering a reading. You can purchase sessions at Apothecary11.com.
- 24 hour notice is required to reschedule in person and online readings. If you do not provide advance notice, your fee for the appointment will be nonrefundable. Please email, call or text me if you find it necessary to reschedule. Should you reschedule within the above mentioned 24 hour window, your payment will be applied to your rescheduled appointment. Please note that I will not allow you to re-book your appointment more than once. Please make sure the time you choose will work for you. Refunds will not be issued.
- If you are late to your appointment, and communicate this with me email, phone or text, I will honor the rest of your appointment time. However no additional time will be added to compensate for your tardiness.
- There are NO refunds for no-show appointments. I believe both of our time is valuable. If you are a no-show/no-call, please be aware that I may not make myself available to read for you again. I find this to be inconsiderate and it takes away from other clients who need my help and could have been booked in your place. Please reach out if you think you cannot make it for any reason. I understand emergencies can and do happen.
- Anyone under 18 years of age will need parental consent if they would like to have a tarot reading session.
- I do not answer follow up questions after the reading concludes. I do many readings each day and once I move on to the next client I do not always retain the information from your reading. Especially if it is a downloaded message. Please feel free to ask me whatever you want during our session. If you need think you need more time, please consider booking another reading.
- If you are disrespectful, obnoxious or display threatening behavior, your reading will be terminated immediately and no refund will be issued. This includes anyone who appears to be intoxicated or under the influence. I do my best to create a safe and respectful space for my clients, and I expect this energy to be reciprocated.
- There are no refunds for my services, for any reason. If you are unsure of whether or not my style of reading is right for you, I do offer a free 10 minute consultation. This is solely so you can ask any questions about how I work and decide if we are a good match. I do NOT answer any questions outside of my process or policies for reading cards. This conversation is for a consultation, not to give you a tarot reading. You may also want to review the testimonials from my clients and check out my website or social media for more information on my reading style.
Events or Party Bookings
- A 50% deposit is required on confirmation of an event booking. Full payment is due immediately after the event by electronic transfer, credit card or cash.
- A 7 day advance cancellation notice is required for event bookings. Otherwise your 50% deposit will be forfeited.
- A 2 hour minimum is required for all events.
- If the event continues past the originally agreed upon time, premium rates will apply. Any events that require work past midnight are subject to increased rates.
- All details of the event will be discussed and clarified prior to the event date itself. This is to ensure that the expectations are clear and confirmed.
- All online or in person classes must be paid for in full before the class starts.
- There are no refunds for missed classes, cancellations or no shows. Your fee is nontransferable and cannot be used for future classes. Class space can sometimes be limited, and your purchase guarantees that I will hold a space for you. However your absence means that I may not be able to fill your space in time, hence my refund policy.
Code of Ethics
By securing the services of Apothecary 11 you are agreeing to the following Code of Ethics:
- I’m always completely honest about what I see during a reading. If there is any piece of information you do not wish to know, please let me know up front and I will read around it should it come up in the cards.
- Your reading is always 100% confidential (unless there is a possibly life threatening issue). The information that comes up will not be shared with anyone. I try to create a safe space for people to honestly express themselves, and that isn’t possible unless you are confident your privacy is being respected at all times. If you would like to have others sit in with you during your reading, that’s perfectly acceptable. Please note that sometimes very personal or sensitive information may come up, and I will not censor what I say. Make sure that you are ok with whomever you bring hearing this information.
- If I’m uncertain of what I’m looking at during a reading I will tell you. I do not guess what the cards “might” be saying. If something doesn’t seem clear please know I’m completely honest about that.
- My tarot readings are done to help give you understanding of where you are at and how to remove roadblocks that are keeping you from getting to where you want to go. My goal is to empower you to be the best version of yourself and live a life that feels good to you.
- I will not give advice for anything I am not qualified for during a session. I will direct you to the proper service (lawyer, doctor, therapist, etc.) if the information you are seeking is not covered under my scope of services.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided without express permission by us. The same policy applies for any virtual products or downloads.
- I reserve the right to refuse service, for any reason. This includes questions that I feel I cannot answer or anything that goes against this Code of Ethics.
- Prices for our products & services are subject to change without notice.
Legal Disclosure Statement:
A tarot professional cannot predict the future with certainty and you should not rely on a tarot reading to make any decision that would affect your legal, financial, or medical condition. If your inquiry involves the law, finance, or medicine, then you should seek the advice of a licensed or qualified legal, financial, or medical professional. Also, tarot reading cannot replace qualified mental health care. A tarot reading can only facilitate how you cope spiritually with a given situation. In certain jurisdictions, a tarot professional is required to disclose to you that tarot readings should be for entertainment purposes only, and if such a law applies to your reading, then you are hereby on notice thereof. Your tarot professional is bound by a self-imposed code of ethics, which can be provided to you upon request.
Limitation of Liability
In no case shall Apothecary 11 be liable for any injury, loss, claim or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages of any kind. Including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, any failure or performance error, commission, denial of service, attack, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line of system failure; third part theft of destruction of, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of your information or property or any similar damages, whether based in contract, strict liability or otherwise arising from your use of any of the services or products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including but not limited to, any errors or omission in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted or otherwise many available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.